34' Sea Ray 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
This is a pristine 2006 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer, has a gorgeous dark blue hull, beautiful interior layout, spacious cockpit with full camper enclosure and a Bimini. She is fully equipped with electronics, and powered by Twin MerCruiser 370 hp.
She is very well-maintained by her meticulous owner.
This is a very popular cruiser and rare to find in this condition, so don't miss an opportunity to check this boat out.
If you would like to see this boat, I will happy to arrange a video tour with you and show you this beautiful vessel.
More photos to follow.
• Large integral/extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless steel swim ladder
• Standard satellite-ready sound system
• Unique cockpit seating layout with dual bucket helm seats with flip-up bolsters, port side bucket seat with flip-up bolster, & U-shaped aft seating with enormous storage bases.
• Enormous electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room – lifts entire aft seating area.
• Plenty of room at the helm for electronics
• Wide open, spacious cabin with abundant storage throughout
• Enormous single-level galley counter top and abundant storage above and below
• Water manifold system
• Dual shift and throttle controls
• 15" flat screen TV with remote DVD player
• Entire cooling system was serviced.
• Both the raw water pumps and fuel modules have been upgraded as wellAccommodations
- Forward Berth with comfortable Island queen berth, large opening hatch and storage
- Aft Convention Berth - Lounge seating area and plenty of storage space
- Located at port side with Corian Counter Tops
- Upright Refrigerator-Freezer
- (2) Burner Electric Stove
- Plenty of Storage
Air-conditioning System: (1) 110Vac Marine Air
- She has a full vanity with shower
- (1) 12Vdc Fresh Water Vacu-Flush System
- Clarion Stereo
- (1) Flat Screen 15" Television with Glo/Mex Antenna and KEC DVD Player
- Uniden UM380 VHF Marine Radio
- Ray Marine C80 GPS/Chart Plotter
- Compass 4' Magnetic
- Depth/SOG and Surface Speed: Ray MarineC80 and Sea Ray Surface Speed Indicator
- Engine Network: Convetional and Smart Craft Electronic Gauge Cluster
- (2) 110Vac / 30 amp
- GFCI Outlets- Port side within the lavatory and reverse polarity checked at 110Vac electrical service panel.
- Batteries - (4) group 105 wet cell
- Battery Charger - Intelipower PD2040 charger
- Switchboard Location: 110Vac/12Vdc electrical service panel located in the aft cabin
- Alternator - output 12Vdc Fractional Kw
- Water Heater - (1) 110Vac 6 US gallons located at the port side withing the engine compartment
- Fire Suppression Portable - (2) each 3lbs Dry Chemical Type Extinguishers
- Engine room Sea Fire 1301 Automatic Fire Suppression System
- CO Monitor
- Bow Anchor Kodiac Plow Type with chain rode through 12VDC Lofrans 1000 Electric Windlass
- Life Jackets
- Buoyant Cushion
- Throw-able Life Saving Device
- Swim platform boarding ladder
- Twin FWC Mercruiser 8.1S Horizon V-drives with ZF Hurth 63IV Marine Gears
- Exhaust Cooling: Water jack manifold, lagged riser, raw water wet to port and starboard aft through transom.
- Engine room Ventilation; (2) Vdc ventilation blowers
- Stearing Gear: Sea Star Hydraulic
- Generator: Kohler 5Kw - Located at the Starboard side outboard of the main engine
- Bimini and Full Canvas Cover
- Foredeck Sun Pad
- Transom Wash Down Fresh Water
- Transom door
- Extended Fiberglass Swim Platform
- (6) Stainless Steel Deck Cleats
- Stainless Steel Safety Rails
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Hello, thanks for viewing this vessel and for visiting our website. If you need more information about this vessel or would like to make an appointment, please feel free to call me at (360) 621-4682 or email me at Leilani@aglyachtsales.com
I look forward to hearing from you. Stay Safe. Leilani Wales, CPYB